The First Class Learning (FCL) Maths and English programmes have been designed by a team of Maths and English specialists with a wealth of experience in primary, secondary and special needs education and a commitment to enhancing children’s learning.
The courses have been designed specifically to support children studying within the framework of the National Curriculum for England and Wales, and are designed to be both flexible and responsive to the individual requirements of each child.
The programmes are suitable for all ages and abilities. Whether your child is having problems with schoolwork or, on the contrary, not finding school enough of a challenge, the First Class Learning Maths and English courses will help them to realise their full potential.
First Class Learning English & Maths programmes are supported by the British Dyspraxia Foundation. First Class Learning is available to children throughout the UK.
- Develops essential core skills in Maths & English
- Fully meets UK National Curriculum Assessments
- Helps children understand their own ‘learning style’ – essential skills for life
- Helps children form good study habits, increases confidence and develops self esteem
- Suitable for all ages and abilities
- Every child follows their own unique programme
Watch a First Class Learning Maths & English tuition centre in action